When you visit Montgomery Street Dental, you can be sure that every visit with our dentist, Dr. Alireza Khoshvaghti, and our team will be as safe as possible. We meet and, whenever possible, exceed all of the recommended guidelines for COVID-19 prevention in San Francisco, California. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our office at 415-398-6344 and speak with one of our helpful team members.
What we are doing:
- Screening. Every member of our team is screened for possible exposure to COVID-19 before they start their workdays. We also screen all of our patients before their visits.
- Sterilization and Cleaning. We thoroughly disinfect and sterilize each operatory in between patients. We also clean all common areas and office surfaces at regular intervals during the day.
- PPE. We have increased our use of personal protection equipment and use masks, gloves, gowns and face shields to prevent the spread of viruses and other hazards.
- Social Distancing. We stagger appointments to decrease the number of patients in our office at any time and ensure that we have enough time between patients to limit personal contact.
- Contactless Payments. You can now pay your bill online or use Google Pay or Apple Pay.
Here is what you can do:
- Before you leave for your visit with us, please check your temperature. Upon arrival, we will check your temperature again. If it is 100° or more, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Please call our office to reschedule your visit if you are experiencing any COVID-19-related symptoms.
- If possible, please come to our appointment alone. If you need someone to drive you home after your treatment, we will be happy to call them when you leave, or they can wait in their vehicle during your visit. Please call our office if you are a parent or caregiver who needs to accompany the patient.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|